In keeping with my blog title... here are a couple of "random musings" that have been circulating in my brain lately.
-I find it rather strange that so many streets up here are named after people, especially women. I wonder if it's because to move up here, and settle this area, you have to leave behind all that's familiar and so many loved ones. It makes me wonder who's loved one the streets are named after. Who was "Nellie", "Lola", "Greta", "Dennis", etc?
-We have sort of an unofficial competition going between those of us wives whose husbands are deployed. A "How long have YOU gone without shaving this time" competition. One contestant recently opted out because she got tired of rubbing the lotion in (we have SUPER dry air up here) amid all that hair on her legs. I followed suit today when I realized I might be going to the hot springs next week, and would have to appear in a bathing suit. I had made it 5 weeks and 3/4" this time though!
1 comment:
That's hillarious.. and a little "ewww"! What a peculiar life you lead up there!
Post a Comment