Dear Monsieur Toilette,
Ah my old friend, it seems we will be renewing our intimate acquaintance. I can't say I'm glad about this. Please understand however, when I am scowling into your porcelain visage, it is not you who is making my stomach turn. You have indeed been a faithful servant during my times of multiplied need. My morning visits have been most foul, and I'm certain my many night time interruptions were not entirely welcome. But you sit stoically, and quietly. Doing your duty when I must do mine. You have taken so much crap from me, and still you remain. Constantly there for me. Always available in my hour, moment, err.... second after second of immediate need. I thank you in advance for the many times I will call upon you to hold me up over the next several months. I know I can count on you.
Sincerely,
Madonna with Child (Again)
No comments:
Post a Comment